I was a sixties child seeking not to be held down by traditional views of how I should dress or be, a new idea of freedom for women was in my heart. The sixties represented an opportunity to dare to break the mold and in my innocence, I did in many ways!
It was Love at First Sight, a dream since childhood that he would come to me, my Prince Charming. And there I was sitting next to him going into my future. I was just twenty-two. He was twenty-five.
Events that changed my life forever, as if a ship sailed by and whisked me in its wake. A true story of my life and how I was challenged, survived and resurrected like the fabled tale of the phoenix rising out of the ashes on a journey with a band they call Pink Floyd and then beyond.
- "A courageous and revealing memoir"
- "An author and artist in her own right"
- "Realize her love of family, motherhood, music, creativity, compassion, beauty and joy"
- "Artistic touch"
- "The world of Pink Floyd affects us all"
- "Much Love and respect to this special lady who first won over David Gilmours heart"